Ensure a competitive production that meets customers needs.
Contribute to operation excellence by process development and optimization.
1. Responsible for process development. New products implementation - participate in and make machining production foundation under new product projects.CAPEX - run equipment investment projects (planning and management)
2.Responsible for developing process documents, including Process Map, PFMEA, Control Plans, Work Instructions and SOPs)
3.Setup and maintain process specification (SAP routings & BOM)
1. Responsible for process capability and capacity analysis and process problem solving, maintain process reliability
2. Develop Poka-Yoke to improve process quality and control
3. Develop and optimize WIs and SOPs for each product, and offer training to operators
4. Participate in and manage Change Control projects
5. Leading or participating in process standardization for Quality and Safety.
1. Responsible for continuous improvement and maintenance for processes, look for waste elimination and proces optimization
2. Improve safety and ergonomy to disclose and minimaze potential safety risk.
3. Improve quality to reduce scrap, and participate in 8D analysis and actively participate in implementation of corrective actions
4. Improve production related Cost , VC and OVC cost down activities
5. Improve productivity- and work time study focus on lay out, flow, cycle time and OEE
6. Leading or participating in various production related projects (according to Project milestones)
1. Equipment support - consulting or participating in IT support, tools management, spare parts ordering and preventive maintenance planning)
2. Cooperation with suppliers regarding technical issues (tools, parts and machines)
Background & Skills
1. At least 3+ years of related experience working in a manufacturing environment is required.
2. Bachelor’s degree in engineering preferred and/or equivalent work experience.
3. Able to be pro-active throughout the project process to deliver results and take ownership.
4. Team player with the ability to cooperate on all levels of the organization (shop floor to management).
5. Familiar with basic hand tools, sensors, vision and other common assembly operation equipment and components.Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
SHOW OPEN JOBS NEAR ME